Introducing… The inaugural “FANCHEST Bracket Fever 🔥Tourney”
March Madness may have concluded last night, with the University of Virginia Cavaliers pulling out a thriller in overtime vs. the Texas Tech University Red Raiders by a score of 85-77; but, it’s not over for us…
Despite a wild ride this past month, we here at FANCHEST still have a case of Bracket Fever, which has given us the motivation to unleash our inaugural “FANCHEST Bracket Fever 🔥Tourney,” which kicks off today, April 9th at noon (EST) on @thefanchest twitter handle!
Or, keep reading to learn more…
The FANCHEST selection committee gathered last evening to select and seed the field of 16 qualifying teams that will take part in the first-ever “FANCHEST Bracket Fever Tourney,” and after much deliberation the field has been set (pictured below)…
Now, you may be wondering how we came up with the teams and seeding… (Truth be told, there was no selection committee gathering last evening… April Fools! And, yeah, we’re aware that was a week ago, but better late than never! 🤷♂️🤷)
Kidding aside, the teams and seedings are solely based on all-time FANCHEST sales figures, so if your team was snubbed, don’t take it personally, just spread the word about FANCHEST to your fellow fanbases, so that they can earn an invite to next year’s tourney!
So, how does this work? And, why should you participate?
HOW IT WORKS:
Starting today, each matchup in the bracket will commence in the form of a 24-hour-long twitter poll. The teams that receive the most votes at the conclusion of each poll will advance to the next leg of the bracket; and so on, and so forth.
When voting, we ask that you make your judgments based primarily on product-related criteria; such as:
- Best looking array of products
- Best color schemes and logos
Of course, we would never discourage you to let your fandom/team bias get in the way of your voting decision; in fact there’s an incentive tied to how far each team advances, which you can read more about in the following section on “Prizing, Format & Eligibility” below…
PRIZING, FORMAT & ELIGIBILITY
- TIER ONE PRIZE: WIN A FREE FANCHEST 2.0 ($95 VALUE) OF YOUR CHOOSING (OF ANY TEAM WE CARRY ON FANCHEST.COM)
- 1. Vote + Retweet (1) poll this week & you could win a free FANCHEST
- Winners: FIVE (5) participants, selected at random
- Fulfillment: The FIVE winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 16th, following the conclusion of the Bracket Fever Tourney.
- TIER TWO – GRAND PRIZE: WIN SIGNED MEMORABILIA ($150 VALUE) OF YOUR CHOOSING + A FANCHEST 2.0 ($95 VALUE) IN ANY TEAM OF YOUR CHOOSING
- Vote + Retweet in all (15) polls this week + text “FANCHEST” plus your favorite team’s name (in any sport) to 347-997-9079 for shot at signed memorabilia + a free FANCHEST
- Winners: TWO (2) participants, selected at random
- Fulfillment: Announced on Tuesday, April 16th, following the conclusion of the Bracket Fever Tourney.
- *Disclaimer: If no one votes/replies with #BracketFever to ALL (15) polls, the winner will be determined by whoever votes and replies w/ #BracketFever the most. Should this figure result in a tie between two or more participants, the winner will be selected at random.
But wait, there’s even more prizing…
If your team wins, you do too!
- 1st round Matchup Wins: 10% off team’s FANCHEST
- 2nd round Matchup Wins: 15% off team’s FANCHEST
- 3rd round Matchup Wins: 20% off team’s FANCHEST
- Finals Matchup Wins: 25% off team’s FANCHEST
- While no participation is necessary for you to access potential, team-specific product discounts, you’ll want to do your part by voting and spreading the word about this promo, as the richness of each team-specific discount will be tied to how far they make it in “FANCHEST Bracket Fever Tourney” promo (as described above as well as below in further detail)
- Winners & Fulfillment:
- Products of teams advancing past round of 16 will temporarily go on sale at 10% off.
- Products of teams advancing past round of 8 will temporarily go on sale at 15% off until next matchups are determined.
- Teams that lost this matchup will remain on sale at 10% off for the next 24 hours, then revert to full price.
- Products of teams advancing past round of 4 will temporarily go on sale at 20% off until next matchups are determined.
- Teams that lost this matchup will remain on sale at 15% off for the next 24 hours, then revert to full price.
- Products of championship-winning teams will temporarily go on sale at 25% off for roughly 72 hours following conclusion of the tournament (Friday, April 19th at 5pm)
- Runner-Up of the championship matchup will remain on sale at 20% off for the next 24 hours, then revert back to full price.
- Now, we know we threw a lot of rules and format-related material at you there; so, should you have any questions about them OR about anything related to the promotion, please get in touch with our customer service team, either by phone (1-888-271-9224) or email (email@example.com), or go ahead and reply to us on @thefanchest directly on twitter!
So there you have it… The “FANCHEST Bracket Fever 🔥Tourney” kicks off shortly, so get ready to vote your team to victory!
One Week. 16 Teams. 15 Matchup Polls. One Champion…
And, NO Shortage of Prize Winners!
Polls open periodically, beginning at noon EST on April 9th, with each one lasting 24 hours only. The Finals will conclude at noon EST one week later, on April 16th!